Monday 1 August 2016

I write

I write stories
creating characters,
building places and scenarios,
inventing situations,
like Lord Almighty does,
though I am not God,
only his disciple,
entertaining my readers

I write dreams
from the nights,
where I enact scenes,
of protagonist/ antagonists
with background sounds
of my husband's snores

I write poems,
non-rhyming odes,
about life, love and passion
with embedded morals
and ironies of real world

Writing is air
to my dead soul;
Writing is warmth
to my cold soul;
Writing is
what I know the best

I write
to keep me happy;
I write
to make my readers happy;
I write
to drive my creative passion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmer’s pride

The farmer stares, At open skies, Hopelessly searching, For fluffy thick clouds. To his dismay, The sky is blue, The sun is out, Shining sha...