Sunday 29 March 2015

Freedom- Being Woman


I walk out only 
when moon rises
and clock strikes 
twelve- the end of day,
while pack of wolves
walk free for some fun

I smoke
I drink
I club
I dance
while the wolves stare
greedily at me
like I am a prey
in their jungle of myths

My lips are bright red
tempting them of lust,
My dress is too short
to cover my skin
I don't care
the lecherous wolves
who are howling
at my sight

I date many men
as I search for my one
who will be my knight
to hold my hand
when everyone leaves me
by my own

I earn my bread
like many men
to cherish my dream
of being independent one

I don't shun
for this society of bondage
I fly with colours
of freedom and spirit

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice.:)
    Please do check my post and rate:

    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete

Farmer’s pride

The farmer stares, At open skies, Hopelessly searching, For fluffy thick clouds. To his dismay, The sky is blue, The sun is out, Shining sha...