Friday 5 July 2019

Cravings

Hot chocolate on chilly rainy day,
Tucked in blankets from top to bottom,
Watching favorite movie on rerun,
Is what I crave right now.


A long drive on empty roads,
At the midnight,
With stars twinkling in the sky,
And my beloved on my side,
Is what I crave right now.


Sleeping peacefully on my mum's lap,
While she sings a lullaby,
And brushes my hair softly
Is what I crave right now.

A new adventure,
To place undiscovered,
Making new memories,
And friends who will be besties,
Is what I  crave right now.

Watching a horror movie,
On Friday the 13th,
Relishing how good wins over evil,
Is what I crave right now.


Cravings are desires,
Sweet and spicy,
Innocent or naughty,
Increasing the adrenaline,
With every passing minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmer’s pride

The farmer stares, At open skies, Hopelessly searching, For fluffy thick clouds. To his dismay, The sky is blue, The sun is out, Shining sha...