Sunday 19 October 2014

The second chance


I was cold
with my heart broken
by many wrong men
who I believed
to be my shiny armour prince

Ah! My foolish heart
fell too quickly
due to tricks and lies
I learnt from fantasy land

I knew the pain
was coming
but I didn’t care
I fell deep and hard
like Alice in the wonderland

The nights were horrible
with pain filled dreams
about past I screwed
I had lost hope
and love to me
was fictional

I was lost
in woods of despair
when he came out of nowhere
saving me from my demons

He instilled in me
a belief in love
and showed me
what it is to being loved

He loved me deeply,
breaking the wall
I had built
He showered me
care and affection
that I had missed so long

Love is a treasure
that cannot be found
It happens
just like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farmer’s pride

The farmer stares, At open skies, Hopelessly searching, For fluffy thick clouds. To his dismay, The sky is blue, The sun is out, Shining sha...